Within seconds a surveyor can set up a free standing GPS antenna pole or prism pole. Seco created the Thumb Release bipod and tripod concept. Go with the original!
- Now with No-Crush Head which prevents crushing of carbon fiber range or prism poles even when excess force is used
- 1-to-1.25 inch (25.6-to-32 mm) diameter poles attach easily through the open clamp
- 1.5 inch (38.1 cm) outside diameter poles can be loaded through the top
- Legs extend to 6 feet (1.8 m) for use on uneven terrain
- Collapses to 43 inches (109 cm)
- Weighs 4.25 lbs (1.93 kg)
- Available in flo. yellow, flo. orange, standard yellow, and red
FREE SHIPPING to the continental United States only!