If you do not see your question listed, please email email@example.com for a quick response!
- Are your wood stakes manufactured in the United States? Yes, our premium Wood Stakes are manufactured in South Carolina.
- Where are your distribution centers? Our distribution centers are located in Milford, Delaware and Coward, South Carolina.
- Where do you ship your products? We are able to ship our products anywhere in the United States, with some products being able to be shipped to Canada. However, free shipping items are to the continental United States only!
- We want to order a pallet of Wood Stakes, how will they be delivered? We ship our Wood Stakes direct from the mill (South Carolina) via LTL Freight anywhere in the United States. If you are in our local delivery area, they will be shipped via our enclosed delivery truck.
- We want to order a few bundles of Wood Stakes, is that possible? Small orders of 1-4 bundles can be shipped via UPS.
- Will you accept purchase orders? Yes, purchase orders are accepted.
- We are a government agency, are we able to receive a quote for our purchase orders? Yes, however, quotes can take up to 48-hours to process.
- Our company is tax exempt, but the website is calculating tax, help! No problem, create an account on our site and give us a call. We will flag your account as tax exempt once we receive your certificate or tax exempt number. Our website will no longer calculate sales tax on any of your orders moving forward.