The popular Seco stakeout prism is now in 'kit' form, which allows you to handle several surveying tasks from topos, stakeout, and construction handheld applications.
- The white site cones on X and Y axis help improve centering of your instrument crosshairs for vertical and horizontal pointing. The horizontal site cones double as tilting axis locks.
- The heavy-duty white point can handle the abuse of being on the bottom of the pole and can be used for hand held applications as well.
- The white adapter is used to make the prism height 115 mm for use with most standard prism poles.
- An adjustable 40-minute circular vial is mounted at center and to the front for easy viewing.
- It can be used in four height configurations: 50 mm, 100 mm, 115 mm and 150 mm, top or bottom of the pole, handheld, or tribrach mounted.
- The 25-mm copper-coated prism is moisture-resistant and has good range; 3000-to-4000 ft is common with most instruments.
- Choose between 0/-30 mm or -17.5 mm (nodal) offsets
- Available in Flo. Orange or Flo. Yellow.
- Kit includes a padded carrying case.
- Weighs 0.8 lb (0.36 kg), 1.3 lbs (0.59 kg) with heavy-duty point
FREE SHIPPING to the continental United States only!