Topcon TP-L6 Series pipe laser's smaller size, long-life battery, and convenient mobile app for Android devices make the new unit one of the most flexible on the market. This Topcon pipe laser is easier to use, fits into tighter spaces, and increases convenience and safety for workers.
- Compact design adds flexibility
- -15% to 40% grade setting range
- Available in Red or Green laser beam
- 60-hour battery (Red Beam); 45-hour battery (Green Beam)
- Optional plumb beam
- Additional Android mobile app remote control and display
- Bluetooth connection
The Topcon TP-L6 is ideal for contractors that lay pipe required to be at specific slopes as well as projects involving trenching, sewers, mining, and tunneling.
TP-L6 is perfect for:
Our pipe lasers are known for quality. We were the first to provide auto-alignment and green beam pipe lasers. We have the longest lasting battery on the market. One fully charged battery can last for the whole week. Plus the same multi-use battery can power a variety of other Topcon equipment on active job sites. And now we're the first to offer a mobile app to check and control the instrument without climbing into holes.
Laser Manager Mobile App: The new Android mobile app puts many of the common pipe laser functions directly on the user's own device.
- Automatic target acquisition
- Move the laser’s beam left, right or center
- Check grade status
- Activate the optional plumb beam
- Set or calculate grade angle
- Change laser mode to steady, flashing or low-power
- Check battery status
- View an electronic bubble level
This new functionality increases the speed of setting up the laser and reduces time workers spend in holes, low light situations and cramped spaces.
Benefits of the TP-L6 paired with Laser Manager
TP-L6 Series Brochure
(The laser relating specifications described above apply to the internal laser as well.)
*1: No obstacles, few vehicles or sources of radio emissions/interference in the near vicinity of the instrument, no rain.
*2: Usage range could be shorter depending on specification of Bluetooth device to communicate.
- Power Source: Li-ion battery BDC72 *Usage will vary depending on environmental conditions and operations done with TP-L6 series
- Working duration at 68°F (20°C)
- Green Beam: about 45 hours
- Red Beam: about 60 hours
- Nominal Voltage: 7.2 V
- Capacity: 5,986 mAh
- Dimensions: 40 (W) x 70 (D) x 40 (H) mm
- Weight: About 220 g
- Charger (CDC77)
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 V AC
- Charging time (at 77°F per battery)
- BDC72: About 8 hours (Charging may take longer than this at low or high temperature.)
- Range of Charging Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Range of Storage Temperature: -4 to 149°F (-20 to 65°C)
- Dimensions: 95 (W) x102 (D) x 36 (H) mm
- Weight: about 3.0 kg (with BDC72)
RC-500 Remote Controller Specifications:
- Through the pipe from a forward position, about 200 m (656 ft)
- From above panel, about 25 m (82 ft)
- Centerline LED, Upper/Lower laser switch, Automatic alignment mode, Line centering
- Power Supply: Two AA size dry batteries**
- Working Duration at 68°F (20°C): About 8 months (Using manganese dry batteries)
- Water Resistance: IPX6 (IEC 60529:2001)
- Size: 59 (W) x 27 (D) x 154 (H) mm
- Weight: about 170 g (with batteries)
**NOTE: Due to interstate and international shipping constraints, Topcon products do not include alkaline batteries. Types and numbers of alkaline batteries required for each product are clearly indicated as part of the product package and should be purchased locally.