Mounts to structural columns for stability and support for heavy instruments
- Seco's Heavy-Duty Column Clamp has a solid stable design and works with all 5/8 x 11 instruments
- The adjustable column rotates and moves vertically to orient the instrument when needed and features 12-inches (30.48 cm) of height adjustment
- Includes a 2-inch (5.08 cm) by 10-ft (3.05-m) strap rated for a 2200 pound load and a heavy duty ratchet to create a strong connection to both round and square columns
- Centerline of the 5/8 x 11 stud to column measures 15-inches (38.1-cm)
- Constructed of structural aluminum for industrial applications and stainless steel hardware
- Weighs 13.75 lb (6.24 kg)
- For use with Robotic Total Stations and scanners
- Ideal for mounting theodolites, lasers, etc.
Click here for Product PDF
FREE SHIPPING to the continental United States only!