- High-precision non-optical plummet tribrach designed to work with all total stations including the S6
- The error in angle measurement (hysteresis) is under 3 cc (60 Ncm torsion moment and 12 kg vertical load)
- A center line on each of the leveling screws allows the user to balance the lengths of the leveling screws
- Features a 5/8 x 11 threaded base plate and 8-minute circular vial
- Includes the shortest-focus distance of 0.3 m to 15 m and an accuracy of 0.5 mm / 1.5 m
- The operating temperature for the tribrachs is -20º C to +50º C (-4º F to +122º F)
- Weighs 1.50 lb (0.70 kg)
FREE SHIPPING to the continental United States only!