The David White LT8-300LTU is versatile and ideal for use with pipe aligning laser or as a level-transit. The 360º telescope design allows direct sight below the instrument for pipe laying applications.
- Powerful 26X optics
- Accuracy of +3/16-in at 150-ft (4.75mm at 45m)
- Range up to 400-ft (120m)
- Optional Laser plummet for quick and easy setup
- Horizontal circle with lock
- Glass reticle with stadia lines for measuring distance (ratio 1:100)
- Plate vial for rough leveling and general plummeting requirements
FREE SHIPPING to the continental United States only!